This is the last photo you will see of Sam and me. It was at this moment that I saw my pee target - you can see me looking across to the left. It's too bad that it had to come to this. I was warming to Sam, really I was. Just the other day, while Josh and Jen had him out on this very blanket, I walked up to Sam, smelled his head, then gave him a phantom lick. This elicited many an "ooh" and "ahhh."

That's the pillow in the lower right corner. Although I can now stand being in the house with Sam, I definitely cannot stand being kept in the house. This was our farewell carpet time.

There is an even better view of the target, to the left. I do realize that this was a move taken out of the Tigeritza playbook. (True fans will remember my first blog about how I gradually took over at 915 and made Jen and Josh take their other cat "back.") I couldn't help it. I wanted to go outside, and Jen needed to see what I was capable of. I chose my target wisely; I didn't ruin the new carpet or the couch! The offending pillow is now outside and, reportedly, going to be tossed into the alley because it will never fit in our tiny garbage can. I heard Jen talking last night about the pillow and more. Apparently, the utility room is the farthest into the house I now get to go. I guess that's fine with me. I have my blanket that Nana made me in the utility room. I think Jen will eventually get over my peeing spate and want to pet me again. I don't think that my new moniker, "Stupid Cat," will stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment