Look how smug he is. Let me just reach for what I want without fear of being squirted. I don't even have to meow, Jen just feeds me twice a day. Smug. Where is the "I love my kitty" bib?

Did I mention that I have not been allowed to play in this winter wonderland? Yeah. Looks like fun. I think Jen is afraid I will get snow in the two gaping holes in my face.

Oh man. That looks like a really nice quilt to lie all over. Oh, my fur would match those patches really well. But am I allowed anywhere near it? Nope. I mean, Sam could spit up or wet himself at any moment! Did you think of that, Jen? Did you? I'm sure Great-Grandma Rode is making one for me right now.
1 comment:
Cute picture of Sam. What a gorgeous quilt
Post a Comment