28 December 2008

It's been a while

I know. I know. Where are the photos of xmas? I have to hook my camera back up, okay? I thought everyone could use a little fix in the mean time. This is Sam before everyone left. He started to grab one foot, only. He can't even put it in his mouth.
Josh tried on the Ergo carrier to see if Sam fit. This was to be his carrying device while away. Josh and Jen actually have two carrying devices of this nature. I'm only mentioning it because, if they have two, surely there is someone else who can benefit from being carried around. Perhaps someone who has been cooped up indoors for weeks. I'm just saying. 
I know - cute. Notice the lovely blanket on the back of the couch. We owe this splash of color to the fact that Jen wants to cover the unsightly spit up stain. No, Sam is not the culprit. Some b^!#h from Jen's moms group decided not to get out a spit up rag when she was feeding her son. She left saying that she felt like an "asshole." I KNOW Jen was thinking, "Yes, well, you are."

Right. Christmas. I know you all are anxious to know where I ended up and what happened to Josh, Jen and Sam during Crazy Snow Storm '08. Jen, Josh, and Sam left at 1pm on Dec. 20. They sat on the airplane for three hours before the flight was cancelled in light of gale force winds and driving snow. They made it to a hotel by midnight. Sunday, they headed back to the airport and managed to get out on the 10:30 flight, which really left at who knows when. Long story short: They got to spend xmas with family in SF. How nice for them.
Yours truly? I have been living it up with Nonna Susan. I haven't been squirted once and no one has taken me to the vet. Yeah! I also am consoled by the fact that Sam's sleep schedule was thrown way off down in the Bay Area. I heard Jen and Josh say they need to "start over." Sucks to be them. 

1 comment:

nana said...

yeah - the blog is back