When will the madness end? Sam was very excited about this bib because it has Elmo on it. He now asks for Elmo throughout the day to see if it's time. FYI, Elmo time is about 5:30 or 6pm. Perhaps I have mentioned this before. Elmo Time is also Cocktail Hour ... for Jen.

So, I'm thinking that no one is reading this blog anymore. Hey! You out there? Don't feel shy in telling me that you are happy to see me again - that you were bereft while I was gone, that there was a little less lift in your step when you didn't have me as the air under your feet. Something like that. I need reassurance. A cat's ego is only so stable, you know.

4 comments:
Well Rufus Papa and I just got back from Reno and the first thing we did was to look to see if you had any new material!! Keep up the good work we love it.
Glad to hear it, Nana and Papa.
I'm still here too!
Yeah, Tia!
Post a Comment