Weekend schedules are sometimes very different from the ones during the week. Seattle Tilth put on a festival with produce stands, overpriced food, and a bunch of organizations that wanted donations. Jen, Josh and Sam treated it as a field trip. I will say that now that Sam is bipedal, he gets more freedom to roam ... although Jen usually sticks pretty close. Remind me to teach him how to jump over fences.

This looks like great fun. First you pet the hen to lull it into submission, then you pounce on it. Jen, Josh and Sam must have eaten the whole thing at the festival because they didn't bring me any.

I believe this shot was taken right after Sam took his hat off and threw it. Jen and Josh didn't notice for a while, though. I believe it was in protest to this mode of transportation - who wants to look at Josh's shirt the whole time? I don't think there are good shock absorbers on that thing, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment