
Jen takes pride in what she feeds Sam. And then ... his birthday happened and all went to pot. Here we see Sam getting his first gelato. Was it vanilla or perhaps a fruit flavor - something acceptable, really? No. It was salted caramel. I don't think there is anything good about that.

We can't overlook the birthday cupcake. At this point, the sugar was coursing through Sam's veins - he liked the texture of the frosting on this hands, smashing the cake into his mouth. Oh, sure, Jen removed half of the cake after the initial smash and grab, but the damage was done.

This earlier preparation of home made chicken tenders belied the dietary terror that would be wreaked . Oh, Jen had said, I didn't want to buy chicken nuggets because they are full of preservatives, blah, blah. I'll make my own. Blah blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment