08 February 2009

Outfits

Let's dissect the outfits, shall we? Josh has his urban cool: hat, shades, pea coat, jeans and flannel. Sam has a hat that matches his sweater (see the arm) and is traveling in a neutral colored carrier. I don't know if brown is still the new black. I like to think that orange is the new black. Last, but definitely not least, is Jen. Dear Lord. Bright blue vest (!), brown 3/4-sleeve sweater (!), black gloves, and pink, yes pink (!), corduroy pants. You can't see, but she rolled up the bottom of the pants when she was home because they are too long if she doesn't have shoes on. She forgot to roll them back down when she went out in public! Who even wears vests? 
Sam decorated Mel's outfit with a little Pollack (sp?) splatter. You might notice that the spit up is not your usual cream color. Nope. It's slightly brown because it contains Sam's recent breakfast of prunes and pears. Yum. 
I think Sam can get away with leg warmers because he is a baby. I can easily envision Jen lounging around the house in a very similar outfit. Gosh, I hope they don't make those things in her size. 

Now this I approve of wholeheartedly! Here fishy fishy. Don't worry, I will make sure that Sam's first pureed (?) fish experience happens on camera. 

1 comment:

nana said...

Rufus is blogging rather late!! Love the outfits. Leg warmers look great and yes they can be made to fit Jen. Even you Rufus could have a set, but four is a lot.