Okay. Maybe I've been a bit distracted by the springtime birds and exploring my new neighborhood. But honestly, asserting your dominance can be pretty darn tiring (and bloody).
But enough about me. I know why you're all here. Your curiosity and anticipation are practically oozing out of our cable modem. You want to find out how Josh is doing at work. Well, where to even begin? After a slow start to the year, things have really picked up and Josh is often at the office until ...... wha? No? Not that? Hmmmmm. Oh! That's right. Jen is still pregnant. I keep forgetting about that. Honestly, if it weren't for the abdomen, you'd forget too. She's been blessed with a fairly easy pregnancy thus far. Hopefully that will continue on through the birth because she's the one who feeds me in the morning. I would really hate to have to rely on Josh for anything.
Below are two pictures of Jen in month 8 and month 9 of pregnancy. If you are offended by the very notion of sports bras (like me), you will want to avert your eyes. I've overheard that I am bigger than the little guy when he arrives, though not for long. Looks like I'll have to begin asserting my dominance immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment