27 January 2008

We're moving.

Josh told me today that we are moving into a new place. He said that it was time...we've been in our current flat for almost 5 years. Jen and Josh seem pretty excited about it. Although they are not buying a home, this new rental is an actual house. That means no more neighbors with shared walls. I have to admit, this current place does sometimes feel like it was built out of popsicle sticks. I can not only hear, but actually understand, the conversation of the couple upstairs. And I always forget how cold this place is. I have to lay in front of the heater vent just to maintain a healthy body temperature.


They showed me some pictures of the new place taken by the current owners. Although it depresses me to think of all the (now wasted) time I spent rubbing my cheeks on things around our current home, I am told there is a cat door in this new place. Sweet. No more having to ask someone to open a human door for me. I guess we'll be moving in about a month. Here are the pictures:


No comments: