We're backtracking a little in order to get to know the new digs. Sam practiced his magic tricks while Jen cleaned. I watched closely because I think he was trying to get a rabbit out of the pot and I was very interested in eating it.


The room behind me is one of my confinement rooms: the rumpus room. Jen dubbed it that. I prefer "family" room myself, but whatever. There is another room, actually: the work room, behind me and to my left, which is the real confinement room. It seems my scratching on that door you see is disruptive. Duh! That's the point. Let me outside.

Sam occasionally gets to feed himself - when the food isn't too messy. Jen has issues. Here we see him decimate the cheese pile before moving on to the peas and kidney beans.
1 comment:
She has. Got it on our trip to Wash DC.
Post a Comment