20 July 2009

Field trips

I mentioned the ants, right? Well, Jen got someone to come and spray the day they were found (she really hates ants). In order to spray inside and out, we all had to leave for two hours. Jen came straight from cleaning over at 121, popped me in the carrier, Sam and Nana in the car, and off we went. Jen casually ate her sandwich next to me, while I was tortured watching a million kids run around. Would it have killed her to get a cat leash? Fashion one out of some rope? It was just plain embarrassing, too. There were dogs there - staring and panting like idiots.
Sam likes to check out the action. He can't concentrate on his own swinging until he has a good look around.

Mind you, all this fun went on as I sat at Jen's feet in the cat carrier. Did I mention we were out for two hours?

No comments: