Yikes, I can hum along with every one of those tunes. That was a fan favorite at our house too. Hiding something in the little door trap can keep a kid giggling for hours.
Hi. My name is Rufus. I am a cat. This is my life. Admittedly, I don't do much but sleep and occasionally prowl around the neighbors' yards. So, I may throw in a story or two about my life partners, Jen and Josh. And by the way, I'm not one of those cats who's too attached to his humans....I was never even really a human cat.
2 comments:
Yikes, I can hum along with every one of those tunes. That was a fan favorite at our house too. Hiding something in the little door trap can keep a kid giggling for hours.
I never thought of hiding something in there! I think I still have an eyeball left over from the rat I killed and ate last night. That should fit.
Post a Comment