Depending on how much time you spend with Jen, Josh, and the kids, you may have experience with Sam's preference for his father. When Jen corrects Sam, issues orders, spanks (just kidding!), or otherwise tries to get Sam to do something he does not want to do, she invariably hears something like "I need some space," "I want my dad," or perhaps "Don't say that to me. That makes me sad."
Now, I'm not saying that Jen is to blame for Sam's proclivities, but just look at her clothing decisions. Note that Teddy's clothes were Sam's clothes first. I wonder if there aren't subliminal messages being sent.
Jen keeps saying that Teddy will be hers and Sam can prefer Josh all he wants. This seems rather, well, sick. With the kind of health care we have in this country, I don't know that the boys should be set up to need so much therapy in the future. And labeling them as "things" certainly will require some psychological work later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment