Oh, sure, the new kid is allowed on the couch.
I'm sure you have noticed the protection placed on the couches in the playroom. One would assume, knowing there is a cat in the house, that these blankets are a sort of insurance against hair accumulation. I know my faults; I know I shed. Humans wished they could renew their hair as much as cats do - this is what keeps my coat lustrous. Well, shedding and eating rats, really. Anyway, I am puzzled as to why Jen and Josh leave the couch protection on when I cannot be on the couch anymore. Are kids really that filthy? I am tired of the mixed messages. Am I invited on the couch or not? Are the cushions on the outside chairs for my comfort or not? Are you inviting me to sleep in the stroller when you leave it outside or not? Be clear!
1 comment:
Dear Rufus:
I just caught up on your blog (listen to that for technology). I got a peek at your new home, but the best thing ever is that new little person you have in your house. Soon he will be running around and doing the same things Sam did when he was little. But, from experience, you can tell he WILL mature. I am thinking you probably need some good R&R. If you need to get away and come to Hotel Benson,(where, I might mention, you can lay on anything you want), just give me a call. My door and window is always open to you. And I am allowed to have cats here. My door is a revolving in-and-out for cats. I had a visitor, that I am sure you might want to check out sometime (Sweet Pea) who comes when my friend goes away to China or Napal or Mexico, or - well, you get the picture. Lots of birds fly over here and there is a flag that waves all the time - over the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Post a Comment