09 January 2010

iPhone

Sam figured this phone out pretty quick. He isn't even interested in Jen's dinosaur of a phone anymore.

My favorite part is when Jen starts talking about the doctor's appointment.

4 comments:

Mel said...

He's a genius!

Rufus said...

I knew that combining Piper and Sorenson genes would yield something incredible. I'm only sorry that I am a mere cat. But being raised by Jen and Josh still gives e an upper hand in the feline world.

Anonymous said...

Why could it possibly matter how many words he says ? The kid can unlock an IPhone. Absolute genius!
- EB

Hiding behind the lens! said...

Yeah, how long before the Doctors ask, what kind of cell phones can they use? Can they program the DVR for shows you want to watch, because of course they should not be watching TV yet. How many wii remotes can they stack on top of each other? You know basic necessities.