14 January 2010

Homespuns

We've talked about Sam's homespun wardrobe before. I do approve of it.
He looks quite smart in his vests. I have been told that they are not only warm, but should also prepare him for his ivy league education. Not that there is any pressure for that. The vest colors are not those of any particular school, after all.

And I understand that when you don't have a fur coat, or fur on your ears, you have to make do. BUT (you knew it was coming), I think Nana has forgotten about the rest of us. I have but one measly blanket covered in hair! I don't need a jacket. Sam said I could borrow his vests. But really? Nana doesn't have a bunch of scraps she can throw together for little ol' me?

1 comment:

nana said...

So sorry Rufus - didn't know you were in need. I certainly have some nice yarn for a warm blanket for you. My my Sam sure does look preppy.