I've been meditating recently. With the impending move - two moves, actually - there is a lot to mull over. I just have to be open to new experiences. I learned that I might be staying with Susan during Josh and Jen's short-term rental. I feel good about that. I know that, in the end, I will have my own yard. I mean, I AM the one left standing when before there were two cats and now there is me. That speaks to my virtues.

I'm also feeling relaxed about my relations with the kid. Things have changed a lot since the beginning. I am more willing to share my space and my humans. Sam seems in tune with that.

Don't get me wrong, I still usually run the other way when he comes near me. There is only so much fur squeezing a feline can take.
No comments:
Post a Comment