05 February 2009

Well, okay

My public appears to be three or four people. The call to comment was not heeded by all, but that's okay. Perhaps there are some fair-weather fans out there. You know the type: they check when they can, when they feel the need for a feline perspective. I understand. But the revolution will never take place with that attitude! Although I may be crying and fist-pumping in the dark, I will continue to get the word out. Word. 




3 comments:

nana said...

I think you have a larger public but they are "quiet" observers

Hiding behind the lens! said...

Hi Rufus, We are checking in over here. We are always impressed with your ability to post frequently. Wait, what am I thinking, what else does a cat have to do during the day. Baylee has been protesting and wanting more pics of her on our blog. No more blog watching for her.

Rufus the Cat said...

Oh, my people. I love you all. Feline and otherwise.