04 February 2009

Are you paying attention?

Turkey chilaquiles
Un toro
Glacier

Don't shoot the doggy. 

Random? Yes. I just want to make sure my public is paying attention. There are so few "comments" that I really doubt my message ... my worldview is getting out there and really reaching people... beings, rather. Let's not be species-ists. Have I reached you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh@work is paying attention! (only on my lunch break, of course)

Anonymous said...

Rufus, you always make my day (actually, my night). Checking for new blog entries is the 2nd thing I do after I wake up (you can imagine what the 1st thing is). Please don't stop publishing, I love your writing and the photos of Sam!

nana said...

Did Jen make those enchiladas?

Rufus the Cat said...

Those are not enchiladas! As they are clearly labeled, they are chilaquiles.

Anonymous said...

Your message is out there... it's just hard to match your wit Rufus!

nana said...

OK but the question was did Jen make them??? It looks delicious