13 October 2008

Visitors

Loyal fans will know that I don't like extra people around this house. But I make exceptions for the grandparents. Naturally, there was a lot of Sam cooing, and grandparents staring contentedly as he did so. Grandpa was so afraid of drool and spit-up that he donned an apron.
Check me out! Nana knitted me my very own blanket! She showed up, said hello, and then asked where I was. I got lots of pets and people actually spoke to me. Nana also makes sure my bowl is always full. I heard her chastise Jen: "Well, Rufus is hungry! His bowl is empty." Yeah! I was hungry!
Then Lala came over too. She also pet me and seemed genuinely happy when I walked in the door. She also did a lot of staring at Sam, but I am learning that, as the older brother, I have to share attention. 

It's easy to not be so jealous when Sam is dressed like this. 

No comments: