Needless to say, I wasn't too excited when the humans multiplied yet again. But they quickly grew on me. Here, one plays with Sam, thus freeing up other hands to pet me.
Sam got out of the house with the humans several times, so I could lie about.
I guess this human got the wrong idea about my chair. It's for ME to sleep on.
Uncle E, Aunt Mel, and Sam.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing your chair with me Rufus. It is the ideal nap spot! it was nice to see you and Sam and gang last weekend. Can't wait to come back. That's right, I'll be back Rufus! MEL
Hi. My name is Rufus. I am a cat. This is my life. Admittedly, I don't do much but sleep and occasionally prowl around the neighbors' yards. So, I may throw in a story or two about my life partners, Jen and Josh. And by the way, I'm not one of those cats who's too attached to his humans....I was never even really a human cat.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your chair with me Rufus. It is the ideal nap spot! it was nice to see you and Sam and gang last weekend. Can't wait to come back. That's right, I'll be back Rufus!
MEL
Post a Comment