skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rufus the Cat

Heads down, thumbs up.

28 August 2008

We had some visitors this week. Jen's parents came over to see me. I had some things to do in the neighborhood, so they visited with Sam while I was out. Grandpa and I hung out in the backyard every day - either smoking a cigar or hanging out by the BBQ. 
The family's first foray to the store! Jen wrapped Sam up in the moby (see the little hand peeking out), and Josh managed the cart. Jen doesn't think she can do it alone next time. She's thinking Amazon Fresh!
Chillin' in the Jimmy outfit. Please notice the matching socks. Urban babies wear black. 
Ready for my blurry close-up. Can you tell Sam is strawberry blond at this stage?
Just in case you forgot who was in charge in the house now, Sam is reminding you with his "Baby Power" fist pump. 
Posted by Rufus the Cat at 11:32 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Here I am

Here I am

What I Am

My photo
Rufus the Cat
Hi. My name is Rufus. I am a cat. This is my life. Admittedly, I don't do much but sleep and occasionally prowl around the neighbors' yards. So, I may throw in a story or two about my life partners, Jen and Josh. And by the way, I'm not one of those cats who's too attached to his humans....I was never even really a human cat.
View my complete profile

Who I'm With

Who I'm With
My life partners.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (40)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (47)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (171)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • We had some visitors this week. Jen's parents came...
      • We had a big week
      • Foiled!
      • Unfair!
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)