Josh and Jen reenacted their first stroller walk. This was actually Sam's 3rd stroller walk, but the first on captured for posterity. Sam enjoys the stroller. He likes downhill better than up, and doesn't mind the bumps. He spends most of the walk awake, generally falling asleep only during the last leg - a block away from home, or so. He then immediately wakes up when entering the house.
I heard a lot of ruckus in the bathroom and went to check it out. It seems that Jen and Josh were torturing Sam in the bathtub. Thank goodness I can give myself a bath. Perhaps I will teach Sam how to lick himself and he won't have to deal with this again. Please notice that his eyes are all red. This is because he was bawling pretty much during the entire bath. Clean babies are nice, though.
I heard a lot of ruckus in the bathroom and went to check it out. It seems that Jen and Josh were torturing Sam in the bathtub. Thank goodness I can give myself a bath. Perhaps I will teach Sam how to lick himself and he won't have to deal with this again. Please notice that his eyes are all red. This is because he was bawling pretty much during the entire bath. Clean babies are nice, though.
There was also some general lying about and hanging out this week. Josh and Jen made faces and talked to Sam while he stared. Please notice my location in the upper right background. I knew better than to try to get on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment