No time for carefully considered prose. I try to spend as little time as possible inside the house now that I've been demoted to #2. Here are pictures of #1.
Look at that glow!
Under the heat lamp, after his bath.
So cute.
Cuter still.
The proud new parents, in all their unshowered and unrested glory.
Lots of hair, just like his dad.
Dad is a human pacifier.
More to come...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Josh and Jen- Congrats!!! Sam is beautiful and can't wait to meet him. So happy for you both. Congrats again, Love Sallye
Hi. My name is Rufus. I am a cat. This is my life. Admittedly, I don't do much but sleep and occasionally prowl around the neighbors' yards. So, I may throw in a story or two about my life partners, Jen and Josh. And by the way, I'm not one of those cats who's too attached to his humans....I was never even really a human cat.
1 comment:
Josh and Jen-
Congrats!!! Sam is beautiful and can't wait to meet him. So happy for you both. Congrats again, Love Sallye
Post a Comment