26 June 2008

Game Time.

Josh has been bugging me to put this post up for weeks, so here goes.  Everyone is invited to submit a comment to this post offering their guess for birth date, time, weight, length, gender (who like long shots?), and name, and anything else I forgot.  For those that don't know, the "due date" is July 9th.  

You must submit your answers via a comment to this post because email is soooo 2001.  Plus, that makes your guesses public.  May the best human win.

PS--I managed to get a sneak peak at the nursery under construction (see below).  I keep hearing that I won't be allowed in there.  Of course, they tried that with their bedroom too (emphasis on "tried").  I have my ways. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rufus, you're a cool cat. Tell your humans that they're going to have a boy on July 14th at 6:30 a.m., and he will weigh 8 lb. 2 oz. and be 20.5 inches long. I think he'll be named Connor or Ari or Asa, but probably not Rufus. Tell them that I like the name Dylan, just in case they haven't decided yet. Jen and the nursery look great (Josh probably does, too, but there's no photo of him). Love you all very much...

Mel said...

Yo, my prediction is:
Born on July 12th at 2:34am.
The 8lb 6oz (sorry Jen) lad will be named William. The nursery looks great! See you all soon.
MEL

Anonymous said...

July 4 - 7# -3 oz - Sam - 19-1/2" - loves cats and secretaries - some question exists regarding attorneys. Plans to visit dad's office lots so Susan can hold him and spoil him and love him. As he gets older, plans to come to the office even more often and eat off Susan's counter.

Unknown said...

I'm getting July 11th, early morning. Six pounds, eight ounces, Named Jacob.