Have I told you about our new couch? Rules: no shoes, no eating, and no cats. That's right! "But Rufus," you say, "you're a cat. Surely, as part of the family, you are allowed on the couch." My answer to you, loyal fans, is: Surely I should be!
You can see the old loveseat in the background - this was rejected by St. Vincent de Paul! so it sits in the carport (trashy!). That means I can climb all over it and have friends over. This is somewhat of a consolation, but not much. I want on this couch!

We see Sam here rubbing it in. How is he rubbing it in, you ask? Look at the animals! Oh, Rufus, see the DOG on the couch? How about his turtle?!

This is me laughing at Sam's story: Jen was the first to spill on the couch. It was splatter, actually. She was sitting next to the couch, using BBQ sauce that splatted and voila! it was on the couch. The scatter stretched about two feet. ha
No comments:
Post a Comment