Jen and Sam like to get out of the house - and I don't blame them. I keep telling Sam that there are really nice yards around here with great bushes to sit under. But he keeps going with Jen on these stupid outings. Like this one: a boring coffee shop. Jen keeps him strapped in if they don't have a play area. You know how I feel about confinement, folks.

There is usually a car ride somewhere - invariably it's a store. Sam seems to think that being strapped into a grocery cart is amusing. Pah! First he endures the car seat, then the cart? No thank you.

Sometimes, however, the ride is to a park. This one looks really good - except for the dogs all over the place. Jen said that a very nice lady offered to let Sam pet her dogs. They approached, but Sam just stared while Jen pet. Good boy. I wouldn't touch those mangey animals either.

We also like to climb. I really support this exercise. Sam has to stop letting Josh cut his nails, however. How is he going to use these skills to get up a tree with no claws?
No comments:
Post a Comment