Have I previously railed against the toy industry? I mean, give me a crumpled up piece of paper, and I'm happy. I like my catnip-stuffed mouse as much as the next cat, but do I need it? My point is, Sam has stuff because people like to buy him stuff. I tried to lecture him about materialism, but I just don't think he gets it. Here, Josh reads Sam one of his new books, while Sam chews on one of his new toys.

I think you are supposed to drop the shapes in and then reach your paws in through the holes. Alternately, you can drop a stunned mouse or rat in and then either bat at it through the holes, or knock the entire contraption around. I'm just waiting for them to leave it outside.

Sam likes these pop toys, but he is funny about them. If they are all stuck together, he grunts and holds them out to Jen who is supposed to help pull them off one at a time. Jen uses these to try and teach Sam colors. He seems to like the sound of "amarillo."
1 comment:
Love the onesie!
Post a Comment