This is further evidence of why Sam should stick to breastmilk. What a slob. He doesn't even lick himself when he's done - nor does Jen lick his face, but don't even get me started on her mothering skills. Last night, in addition to the thunder, lightning, and driving snow, there was quite the hubbub in the Piper household. Jen has had it with catnaps! Loyal fans don't even need me to weigh in with commentary on that! So being fed up with a maximum of 2.5 hours at a stretch, means that Sam needs to "protest" cry a bit when his schedule is changed for him. Protest he did. I could hear him all the way in the utility room. Is it all for naught because the vacation will mess everything up anyway? We'll see.
Wait. Where am I going for vacation? Surely Nana insisted I come to San Bruno too. Surely.
No comments:
Post a Comment