skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rufus the Cat

Heads down, thumbs up.

29 September 2008

Mixed messages

I assumed that the space left in between all the swag on the back of the couch was for me. This photo was taken moments before I was squirted. 
Sam was sucking his thumb the other day. 
I don't think Sam totally understands how the crying thing works. You cry by the door, and it opens for you; cry by the food and you get some; cry in someone's arms and you get put down. Here he is, crying again, but he doesn't want to get down. What DO you want?
He looks pretty cute in his homespuns.
Posted by Rufus the Cat at 12:33 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Here I am

Here I am

What I Am

My photo
Rufus the Cat
Hi. My name is Rufus. I am a cat. This is my life. Admittedly, I don't do much but sleep and occasionally prowl around the neighbors' yards. So, I may throw in a story or two about my life partners, Jen and Josh. And by the way, I'm not one of those cats who's too attached to his humans....I was never even really a human cat.
View my complete profile

Who I'm With

Who I'm With
My life partners.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (40)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (39)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (47)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (171)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Mixed messages
      • We had a visitor. She did ask about me: my whereab...
      • We're reconciling
      • I think he's gone
      • Now I'm really angry
      • Does anyone want a cat?
      • Pound it
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)